i-Connectresources can flawlessly execute comprehensive ServiceNow integration in your organization, beginning with Configuration Management Database (CMDB), and IT Service Management (Request, Incident, Problem, Change) without which it is impossible to implement a seamless IT operations experience.
We have the comprehensive expertise to integrate a range of infrastructure, security tools, and RPA automation platforms, which include but are not limited to monitoring, server, network, storage, virtualization, and public cloud environments including IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) Management.
Our offerings span the entire services lifecycle including
Customized Engagement Models
We offer flexible engagement models that are tailored to provide the best value while factoring in future scalability to keep pace with your business growth.
Harness the geographical advantage with a 20:80 ratio of onshore and offshore Global Delivery Center Model, with our delivery facilities in the US, and the East and West coasts of India.
Strategy and Consulting
- Leverage our CoE to delve into best practices
- Audit and analyze existing workflows through Scorecards
- Build, operate, and transfer through custom delivery capability
- Extend the in-house team without any governance issues
- Work directly with the project sponsor and lead
- Engage through full project lifecycle requirements to post-deployment support
Support & Maintenance
- End-user support for live applications
- Continuous enhancements and knowledge base updates
- Support in-house teams through on-premise/remote experts
- Speed up project execution with a low-cost approach
Our comprehensive in-house ServiceNow resources span the gamut of operations and services for smooth implementation.
- ServiceNow Architect/Technical Consultant – ITSM (IT Service Management), ITOM (IT Operations Management), ITAM (IT Asset Management), Security
- ITAM, ITOM – CMDB, CSDM (Common Services Data Model) subject matter expertise – architecting, design, implementation, and discovery of all enterprise assets
- ITIL V4 Expertise – Certified ITIL v4 resources to manage the Daily Service Review for Request and Incident management leading to problem and knowledge management and be part of the Change Review Board (CRB )
- Project Manager – Manage ServiceNow project and liaison between business owners and IT department and ServiceNow platform teams
- ServiceNow Administrator – Provides ServiceNow platform support to service management team
- ServiceNow Development Team – ServiceNow Platform ITSM, ITOM, ITAM development along with custom application development
End-to-end ServiceNow integration that led to more efficient and seamless IT operations enhancing productivity by 35%
And see how i-Connectresources can help your business to business smarter.